Amid a nationwide call to impeach the tyrannical president, San Francisco’s Board of Supervisors finally approved a resolution to do the same.
BREAKING: City of San Fancisco Unanimously Approves Impeach Trump Resolution
The “Impeachment Resolution” calls on America’s House of Representatives to initiate an inquiry against the oppressive POTUS.
The resolution, which was introduced by Supervisor Sandra Fewer last week, is similar to many of those being pushed in other towns and cities across the country.
Steve Rapport, a resident of the city shared a list of offences to the Board of Supervisors.
“Those offenses include:
- breaching the Foreign Emoluments Clause of the U.S. Constitution;
- breaching the Domestic Emoluments Clause of the U.S. Constitution;
- breaching the Take Care clause of the Constitution, which says that the President “shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed”;
- obstructing justice by firing James Comey to stymy the Russia investigation;
- obstructing justice by pardoning former Sheriff Joe Arpaio;
- breaching his oath of office by failing to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States”; and
- proving himself a clear and present danger to the welfare of the United States and ALL of its people, be it by threatening nuclear Armageddon on the Korean Peninsula, ignoring the increasingly dramatic dangers of climate change, rolling back environmental protections, furthering a white supremacist agenda, or intentionally harming the people of Puerto Rico. “
Twitter approved of the resolution:
The allegations against Trump seem pretty genuine. Even more, with his diminishing approval rating, it’s clear that the majority of Americans don’t want him in the White House. Should he have any self respect left, he must resign himself before he is finally impeached.